The 5-Star Review

So hard to chart progress in this self-publishing game. It is like watching a glacier. I am a devout advocate at this point of the organic approach to marketing, i.e., zero dollars towards any of the perpetual scams and self-defeating selloffs, and that's why I mark this moment with great reverence and fanfare. Today I saw the glacier shift. I would like to say give way to a monumental melt, but that would be wishful thinking. In any case, when you have a reader enthusiastically praise your book you run with it. If you are sane, and of a certain age, as I am, at least the second part, then you know that this might be it. this might be the apotheosis of everything, the one reader, the hypothetical reader that makes it all worthwhile.
No this is not my first 5 star review. I've had others. Still. Thank you, Eric. And may all 5 of your followers take heed. This Is A Good Book.

Comments

Popular Posts